Saturday, March 27, 2010

Girls' Leadership Camp Fundraising

Hello All!
This summer a group of volunteers here in the Kaolack region are planning a week long summer leadership camp for girls all over the region. The camp will focus on empowering young women throughout the Kaolack, Kaffrine, and Fatick regions through business lessons and leadership building activities. We are funding this camp through donations. Please check out the link below and we'd appreciate it if you could help us fund the camp. Thank you!

https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=685-122

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am a teacher from Washington, DC and will be in Kaffrine from 15/16 April until 21 April. I am working with a teacher there through an exchange program supported by the Department of State. I am just checking to see who might be in the area that could serve as an additional contact. I will be leaving for Dakar on the 9th, but will have access to email.